- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our Client is a global leader partnering with companies on sales enabling, proceeds operations, and thought-leadership. With headquarters in Silicon Valley, CA, and offices around the world, they have hundreds of customers including top IT companies. Originated from data-dependent, digital-focused marketing, our Client delivers value at scale and speed to leaders in the industry. For their growing service center in Cracow, we are looking for a:
- Liaise with Sales Representatives to collect all necessary business collaterals,
- Set up advertisers account on the internal platform, manage it and update with all necessary data,
- Assist clients regarding IT, cloud, and advertising services, inform them and guide, whenever needed,
- Troubleshooting and communicating solutions to issues with services or escalating them further,
- Provide the highest level of service to ensure clients' satisfaction.
- 1-5 years of experience in client service,
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English and:
- Spanish or German
- Portuguese and German
- Knowledge in Google tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)and/or understanding of digital advertising platforms is a big plus,
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment,
- Logical reasoning and problem-solving skills,
- Basic rapport-building and active listening skills,
- Understanding tag implementation, experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Personal development in an international environment,
- Having a direct influence on the development of the project and its success,
- An attractive salary and benefits package, that includes lunch card and private medical care,
- Possibility of further developing your skills, expanding your knowledge about our Client's technology, and opportunity to achieve the next steps in your career.
W CV prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz.U. nr 133, poz. 883 z poźn. zm.)".