- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13c, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Start date: September 2021
Location: Krakow, Poland (due to COVID-19, program will be done online however the employee will need to be based in Poland)
Imagine having an opportunity to train not just in one specific role, but in the entire portfolio of roles which involve engineers. Now imagine the training is run by the world’s leading networking company, a company who has over 30 years of experience in the industry. Where you can design, implement, troubleshoot, operate, automate and become a multi-skilled certified engineer, all in one place. That is the opportunity that Cisco has for you.
This isn't just any Graduate Program. By starting your career in our Technical Assistance Center (TAC), you'll be able to develop a set of core and technology skills that will provide you with priceless experience for the future. Solving our customers toughest challenges, testing and implementing the latest architectures is our day-to-day job.
You’ll also be working alongside some of the industry's top minds as well as having the support and backing from the #1 Greatest Place to Work in the World. This is a chance to build your career and leverage training, mentoring and exposure which can lead you to multiple roles and departments. Being part of our integrated workforce can give you all of this and more.
Do you have what it takes to join our team and become a Cisconian? Apply below!
- You are a recent university graduate or on your final year of studies towards Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field, like Networking, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar field (graduating in 2021, or who have already graduated in 2019-2020)
- You must be fluent in English (verbal and written).
- You're passionate about networking, software, information technology or computer science.
- You have some knowledge in technologies, such as: Routing, Switching, Datacenter, Security, Virtualization, Collaboration, Wireless, Software or Network programmability & automation.
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP, DEVASC) or industry recognized certifications is a plus.
- Language proficiency in Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Arabic or Russian is beneficial
- You are eligible to work in Poland without any visa/work permit sponsorship