- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Technical Curriculum Trainer on training team, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of highly technical training content, to provide partners and internal support staff with the technical skills and knowledge required to design, implement and support Unified Communications solutions. Working alongside our global training team of instructors, instructional designers and working closely with Client internal community of subject matter experts (SMEs), you will create multi-format learning programs comprising of e-learning courses, ‘how-to’ videos, assessments, documentation and self-paced lab guides. You will also be contributing to the development and management of exams of our technical certification program.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the design and creation of technical learning content and exams for our internal and external technical audiences.
- Create and maintain new curriculum, working closely with Client Product, Support and Sales Engineers, and Solution Architects to understand, capture and disseminate complex technical concepts and working practices. Working as part of the global enablement team, you will be supported by instructors, curriculum developers, e-learning specialists and creative designers to ensure quality, consistency and effectiveness of learning content.
- Work closely with our learning management system (LMS) team to ensure effective learner journeys.
- Assist with transformation of Client University’s learning curriculum to a fully online, digital modality.
- New hire training, new product introduction and associate development.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in a Curriculum Design role implementing Brain-based learning methodologies.
- Solid knowledge of e-learning development software such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate or similar.
- Vocational Assessment qualifications.
- Professional technology vendor certifications such as Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, are highly desirable.
- Proven working experience in digital/online curriculum design and technical writing, writing effective copy, instructional text and audio/video scripts.
- Professional documentation creation skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills. Other languages will be advantageous but not necessary.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts.
- Passionate about learner journeys!