sharing the costs of sports activities
Technical Delivery Manager (Wealth & Personal Banking IT)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.About the company
- Kapelanka 42a, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 4 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
Technologies we use
Previously engineering background/experience (.NET / JAVA/ MS SQL)
Experience in DevOps, Security, Reliability, Performance, & Operational matters
Agile (SCRUM / KANBAN)
Cloud experience (AWS/GCP)
About the project
Wealth& Private Banking – Chief Technology Office– Business Automation Technology (WPB CTO BAT)
Business Automation Technology (BAT) is a global team working with Business and other technology teams on delivering number of products. There are 700+ staff globally and are responsible for 70+ products and solutions in the areas of Process & Workflow Automation, Enterprise Document Management (EDM) and Customer Communication Management (CCM). WPB CTO BAT team within HSBC Technology Poland is positioned as a nearshore location for European countries, widely supported by the bigger offshore teams. Team is helping to build, implement and maintain new initiatives and systems mainly for the internal HSBC employees in EU region. We are building internal facing solutions and enabling local businesses to strive and meet regulatory demands and growth agenda. Krakow tech centre location is a strong enabler for EU region as team is playing role of a bridge between in-country Business and other technology teams within HSBC. Our products cover multiple aspects and areas – digital signature, workflow, content management, process streamlining and automation. All this is achieved with high level of autonomy and ability to choose our path and technology direction we would like to implement in the EU countries. We are seeking new team members who would become part of our journey and will help us to evolve technologically and bring right capabilities to the Business in EU and wider global team.
1. Leadership& teamwork:
- Plan projects and resources to achieve optimal results within IT budget
- Proactively identify and manage the risks, with proposed plan of remediation
- Provide Mentoring and guidance
- Demonstrate leadership and team management skills
- Ensure high team morale and motivation levels: guide and counsel team members and provide direction
- Ensure performance management
- Mentor/ Coach people to becoming high performing teams
- Identify training (technical/soft/domain) needs considering current and future projects
- Manage attrition
2. Delivery of IT projects:
- Ability to plan the IT project end to end, including external dependencies, teams and execute it in the Agile methodology against scope and time
- Manage stakeholders and vendors
- Engage and work with other IT team on delivery of projects
- Ensure that system is stable and production issues are closed in timely manner
- Set standards, optimize and drive process improvements
- Steer team to design technical architecture solutions in-line with regional/global architecture principles and project needs
- Discuss and agree ways of working with project stakeholders
- Make sure that technical standards are met
- Prepare and agree testing strategy with project stakeholders
- Make sure that budget is properly planned
- Ensure that all Technology Practices and associated tools are being adopted and adhered to within the Project
- Manage, monitor and report progress, issues, dependencies, risks to Programme Manager and/or steering committees and make recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- Ensure that good tracibility between high level requirements, epics, stories and tests is done
- Work with PMs & delivery leads to establish clear reporting and regular updates for the domain
3. Customers/ Stakeholders:
- Ensure productivity
- Participate in Audits
- Interact with the customers on a regular basis
- Interact with all stakeholders regularly
- Conduct periodic review with internal quality auditor / TL, PL and monitor quality procedures being followed
- Ensure optimize utilization of resources
- Participate in audit to close audit points
- Must be able to provide expert consultancy to customers
- Provide project status updates to management and customer
- Influence stakeholder to ensure successful project delivery
- Involve in the engagement process for critical projects to ensure effective mobilisation.
- Establish a clear working relationship with the relevant business contacts to ensure a clear sight of business priorities & demand
4. Operational Effectiveness & Control:
- Compliance with Group policies and standards
- Ensure strict adherence to all regulatory issues and compliance of all internal controls
- Implement and comply with Group Compliance Policy
- Deliver considering the operational risk associated with the role
Several years of professional experience leading an IT team with excellent coaching skills of IT employees in an international environment ideally with engineering background
Proven track record of successfully managed design and delivery of IT solutions/projects. Someone having engineering/development background
Ability to identify business risks and compliance issues and design proactive solutions
Candidate has strong understanding of Software Delivery lifecycle, engineering background would be a plus.
Good understanding of Continuous Integration \ Continuous Delivery model & best practices
DevOps & DevSecOps experience & best practices understanding would be a plus.
Understanding of the programme / project lifecycle
Understanding of Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques
A thorough understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of banking environment
Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running programme governance
Proven record of effective management, including planning & decision-making, identifying priorities and bringing projects to successful completion in a timely manner; and maintaining a focus on high standards & quality
Ability to establish collaborative and inclusive environment to achieve as a team.
Ability to work on large number of initiatives in parallel
Proactive, self-driven and highly enthusiastic
Ability to create meaningful management information considering the different level of audiences and their expectations
Experience in Agile methodology and Scrum/Kanban frameworks
Experience with system maintenance in production support organization
Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
What we offer
Stable job in professional team
Work with modern technologies and in agile environment.
Flexible working hours & remote work
Competitive salary & benefits package (Private health care, insurance, multisport)
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
doctor’s duty hours in the office
retirement pension plan
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
Welcome to HSBC!
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Our global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is HSBC's global finance, operations, risk and technology centre. We use our unique expertise and capabilities to provide specialised services – our people range from technologists transforming the banking experience to operations professionals managing 1.7 trillion payments a year.
Our Purpose – Opening up a world of opportunity – explains why we exist. We are bringing together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to create a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.
This Job Profile will lead change initiation, design and delivery and will be accountable for successful delivery of the project and ensure benefits realization managing entire delivery portfolio.
We are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager to help our agile software development team build & deliver simplification/automation solutions across the region. As a Technical Delivery Manager you will plan, direct, control and successfully execute on the various projects assigned, adhering to Group quality standards and software engineering practices. This role would involve Project Management, monitoring the Project Lifecycle, quality management and team management.