At Avon for over 125 years we create environment where beauty and business meet together. It is not only a very special place to work but first of all, it is a great platform to exchange professional experience with experts from various business areas and markets. Inspiring work, which has an impact on lives of millions of women around the world – it is our promise that we make to our Associates.
WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO OUR ANNUAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
TECHNICAL ENGINEER TRAINEE
Engineering Department at Avon is responsible for capital projects preparation and execution. Our engineers implement new equipment and technologies, upgrade existing machines and installations, lead cross functional projects.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Managing of capital projects in processing and/or packaging area under Mentor's supervision:
- Assist in generation of proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets for capital projects.
- Contacting vendors, obtaining quotes – preparing comparisons in order to choose best supplier.
- Research of different innovative solutions available on the market and preparing case studies to evaluate profitability.
- Preparing and presenting reports of project advance status.
- Performing risk assessments and implementation of preventive actions to mitigate negative impact on project.
- Managing project’s budget.
- Contractors management – representing company in front of external companies. Ensuring that all contractors activities in the factory are in accordance with safety, environmental and quality requirements.
- Creating and updating of process description, preparing of processing documentation (P&ID, flow chart schemas of installations).
- Review and update the technical documentation of technical devices.
- One-year paid internship contract
- Opportunity to implement own ideas under specialist’s supervision.
- Exceptional possibility to learn new technologies.
- Work in an international environment.
- Additional benefits, e.g. discount on Avon products
- Students min. 3rd year or graduates of Chemical and Process Engineering and/or Production/Industrial Engineering;
- Basic knowledge of processing equipment, technical/process documentation, project management tools
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access), AutoCAD.
- Intermediate command of English.
- Communication skills, responsibility, open-minded, analytical abilities.