sharing the costs of sports activities
Technical Engineer with French
- Robotnicza 42A, Stare Miasto, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
You will be responsible for ensuring that customer requirements are understood and translated into robust processes, which comply with legal and quality approval requirements.
You will be engaged in work streams such as: First Article Inspection Report reviews and approval, managing supplier deviations, drawing alteration requests, solving Quality-related issues.
The role will also require controlling and modifying information systems to ensure information is current and up to date, as well as managing and maintaining data in compliance with regulations.
• Engineering Degree or equivalent
• Experience in quality assurance/ engineering roles - 3 years or more *
• Good communication skills (experience in communicating with customers/suppliers)
• Good command of French (B2)
• Ability to read technical drawings / analyze complex technical specifications
• Good attention to details
• Good MS Excel skills
• Experience in the Aerospace industry would be an asset
• Knowledge of PPAP or FAI will be an advantage
* Please note that we have two levels available for this role. If you do not have 3 years of experience yet, you may still qualify for the role. We will review all applications and contact you if we believe you will be a good fit for the team even if you are a recent graduate.
What we offer
This exciting opportunity!
We offer you great experience of working for the leading global aerospace and defence supply chain provider.
You will have an opportunity to cooperate with global manufacturers and develop your skills, facilitating process compliance to Customer requirements and process improvement activities.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
coffee / tea
employee referral program
So, if you feel that the above describes you well, apply now.
In return, we offer an exciting package that includes a great salary (+French language bonus on top of the base salary), benefits and more.
But most importantly we will offer you the chance to become part of our Incora Story.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Incora™ (a merge of 2 great companies’: Pattonair and Wesco Aircraft) is a leading, global provider of innovative supply chain solutions. Our promise to our customers is to reduce complexity and increase reliability so they can deliver mission-critical solutions that improve our world. We exist to enable the mission critical.
With a strong foundation in the aerospace and defence markets, we manage all aspects of supply chain from procurement to warehouse management, from logistics to on-site customer services. We are expanding our team of skilled Engineers to ensure right-first-time every time.
We pride ourselves on offering:
• Industry-leading capabilities
• Innovative solutions
• Greater customer value
• Trusted supplier relationships
• Business growth and operational efficiency
Our people make us unique, and we offer an Outstanding Colleague Experience.
We live by our values: Courage, Collaboration and Commitment and are proud to add real value to our customers’ businesses. Our people-centric philosophy is underpinned with strong engagement, consistent communication, and opportunities for personal development, enabling our colleagues to grow and make a difference in our company.