- Robotnicza 42A, 53-608 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Quality & Engineering function is responsible for ensuring that customer requirements are understood and translated into robust processes, which comply with legal and quality approval requirements. This is achieved by working with all employees to increase the company’s efficiency, effectiveness and profitability by identifying and facilitating opportunities for improvement
- Educate suppliers in the correct approach and requirements for First Article Inspection reports submission based on AS9102 and Customer requirements. Resolve issues which affect the quality or delivery of parts & documentation.
- Clearance of FAIRs in line with Industry and Customer requirements.
- Conduct product validation to ensure supplier’s manufacturing system is capable of reliably achieving the engineering requirements.
- Communicate with suppliers to manage non-conformance and resolve technical issues. Monitor implementation of corrective actions (remotely). Resolve inbound inspection errors.
- Engage in other technical activities as required, such as: technical vetting, technical advice, source changes, etc.
- Further development of this role may include concession management, supplier audits and drawing change requests.
- Participate in improvement activities at department/company level to enhance business performance.
- Review chemical data to ensure compliance with REACH and other applicable regulations.
- Knowledge and experience with Reach Article 33, MSDS cards and chemical data would be an asset.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Fluent English (B2 minimum).
- Trained in Dimensional Measurement, Geometric tolerances, Material / Process / Manufacturing specific topics.
- Significant experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of advanced quality tools (e.g. FMEA, SPC, MSA, APQP, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience with AS9102 (First Article Inspection) would be an asset .
- Experience within a technical role in the aerospace industry would be an asset.
- Ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings and specifications.
- Good communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills.
- Great opportunity to start Your career in aerospace and defence supply chain industry
- Attractive compensation and benefits package: Multisport, Medical Care, Holiday Allowance, Pre-paid Cards etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards
- Friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work with people from different cultures and nations