- Sucha 2, 52-443 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
EY Global Delivery Services means 31.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Responsible to produce working prototypes to help refine the business requirements, showcase new technologies, aid in the communicating the proposed solution and helping selling the concepts to aid getting appropriate business investment for full developments.
- Manage prototyping activity end to end, involving close working with senior business representatives, IT staff across all relevant areas of IT.
- Offer creativity and ability to facilitate transformational solutions
- Working closely with off shore teams
- Assessing complex business requirements and translating them into a prototype to be delivered in a short timeline
- Helping business leaders understand the concepts needed to solve business problems
- Working closely with all parts of IT, Tax and security to facilitate appropriate business outcomes timely
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Good leadership skills, coupled with exceptional judgment and tact
- Strong expertise in industry best practices of rapid prototyping
- Good relationship building, facilitation and influencing skills and experience of leveraging these on both IT and business leadership contexts
- Experience is designing business solutions with excellent user experience (UX)
- Experience of using Azure cloud PaaS services. .Net Core, containerization (Docker), Python, DataBricks
- Knowledge of technology solution components in general
- Has experience of creative techniques such as Design Thinking
- Passionate about newly technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
What working at EY GDS offers:
This role offers you the unique opportunity to work for some of the leading European companies across all sectors as part of our international and multidisciplinary EY teams.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Apply now to make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices