sharing the costs of sports activities
- Opolska 112, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 2 months ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
About the project
We are currently looking for BigFix Technical L3 Engineer for the BigFix Inventory product team in Krakow, located at O3 Business Campus on Opolska street. We are looking for talented, self-motivated and curious people with good programming skills that feel great in an unconventional environment, we offer environment where you can grow as a person and engineer. In this job you will learn on other mistakes:)
· Troubleshooting and resolving products issues reported by customers in the field.
· Providing feedback to architecture changes improving product stability, contributing to process improvements to optimize the support life cycle and maximize the team’s productivity.
· Contributing to test automation, troubleshooting, and fixing product's issues
· Helping customer during dedicated sessions with product production issues
· University degree in Computer Science, Technology or Engineering
· At least 1-3-year demonstrated experience as Software Engineer or Reliability Engineer.
· Good Java, general understanding of web development
· Knowledge shell script programming
· Knowledge OS (Unix, Linux, Windows, MacOS)
· Knowledge in relational databases (MS SQL, IBM DB2)
· Experience with ecosystem of development tools including automated build and continuous integration (Eclipse, Jenkins, RSpec, Cucumber, JUnit, Selenium git, JIRA, or similar)
Required Soft Skills
· Strong analytical ability
· Be open to learn new technologies/programming languages up to a professional level.
· Efficient communication
· Good team player
· Ability to collaborate with geographically distributed cross-functional teams.
· Good written and verbal communications skills in English
· Experience in QA related tasks with track record of successful projects in this role
· Good knowledge of application security aspects, up to date on the OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) guidelines, experience in SAST (Static Application Security Testing) & DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing)
· Experience in Docker / Kubernetes
· Virtualization technology/ies knowledge: APIs and use in software development.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
- you focus on a single project at a time
What we offer
Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Technical & HR Interview
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.