- aleja Grunwaldzka 409, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Technical Lead, AVPNumer ref.: R-645215
What you will be responsible for:
This is a senior technical lead position in State Street’s Identity and Access Management division seeking a leader with creativity, desire to lead security architecture, lead a team of senior developers and provide design leadership for enterprise security architecture platform
Who we are looking for:
The candidate is someone with proven technology leadership with ability to get hands on when it comes to architecture, analysis, design, review and execution of code. Sustained software development and programming expertise is requirement. Technical proficiency in the following areas: Java, Oracle PL/SQL a must, Oracle replication architecture a plus, Unix, Cloud (internal, hybrid and public) websevices, Angular/React JS, Git hub, Service now, Clearcase, open source apache products (apache camel a plus), Knowledge of Agile practice at State Street Sustained analytical, decision-making, interpersonal and communication skills.
- 5 years’ experience in IT developing technical solutions and at least 2+ years leading security solutions
- Experience with Java, Oracle, PL SQL, Linux, Cloud webservices, apache projects, Angular/ React JS
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Experience with State Street PaaS, IaaS+ Private, Hybrid and public (Azure and AWS)Cloud, MQ a plus
- Experience with Oracle Exadata
- Experience with Disaster Recovery Planning and Resiliency Planning
- Experience with Clear Case, JIRA, Github
- Domain knowledge of financial industry concepts is desirable.
- Experience in evaluating software estimating cost and delivery timelines
- Experience leading Agile team & driving SDLC processes
- Work closely with the business & IT stake holders and test teams to manage delivery
- Ability to lead team member manage delivery and provide feedback
- Ability to make effective decisions and can manage change
- Communicates effectively in a professional manner both written and orally
- Team player with a positive attitude enthusiasm initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to multi-task energetic fast learner & problem solver
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Masters is a plus
What We Offer:
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers