is a part of global information and communication technology company. We strongly believe our People are the reason for our success. Discover the idea of 'SMALLPORATION' and become a member of our Team!
Currently we are looking for:
Technical Lead with English
- Technical troubleshooting/ debugging experience, programming experience, knowledge in a database, SQL queries.
- Total 10+ years of work experience
- Minimum 3+ years of strong product implementation experience (SSL, multi-tier architecture) for an enterprise-class product.
- Minimum 4 years solid support or technical service delivery experience to global enterprise customers.
- Well versed in enterprise product architecture.
- Outstanding debugging skills within a variety of enterprise Windows client-server environments.
- Ability to understand and articulate the customer requirement well.
- Extremely customer focused and excellent at customer management.
- Deal with ambiguity and resolve issues by leveraging the technical and product knowledge.
- Be on top of the AA products, offerings and day to day business operations.
- Provide feedback on an ongoing basis and coach engineers on improving communication skills, technical ability and speed of customer and internal deliverables.
- Provide technical assistance to the team members and help to expedite resolution of customer issues.
- Develop self and teams technical skills through active participation in relevant events, training, mentoring and communities.
- Participate in a technical discussion with customer.
- Escalation management.
- Perform implementation of solutions in complete IT infrastructure environment including HA and DR deployment.
- Perform business consulting to propose a solution to meet organization’s security practices.
- Conduct thorough analysis/consultation of customer’s business requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in Enterprise Application Technical support
- Working knowledge of Windows systems, Visual Studio, C#, IIS troubleshooting, Citrix, Virtual Environments.
- Basic knowledge of Database, VB/Java scripting, Excel macros
- Basic knowledge about Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 onwards, Cluster
- Working knowledge of HADR
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Fluent English
What we offer:
full time employment
fully paid benefits (private medical care, life insurance, mulikafeteria & pizza day)
all necessary trainings
& professional Coach support
We take care of your personal data, so do not forget to add a clause to your CV: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez CSS Corp sp. z o. moich danych osobowych, zawartych w ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji."