- Przy Rondzie 4, 31-547 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for Technical Product Owner to join our ABB Ability™ Marketplace team in Poland, Kraków. In this role, you will contribute to building a world class applications store for cloud-based industrial Internet of Things solutions.
Here’s why you will like working in ABB Ability Platform project: You will join new, strategic, next generation, cloud-oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about IoT used in real world, on a massive scale. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise and resources. If this looks like something you would like - join as now!
Technical Product Owner at ABB Ability™ MarketplaceNumer ref.: PL74016888_E2
- As a Product Owner your responsibility is to deliver your product features in timely fashion and designed scope.
- Collaborate with Business Lines stakeholders, Client Success Team, architects and other Product Owners to collect and translate business and architectural requirements into features and user stories for the development teams to implement.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of features and user stories for implementation.
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the marketplace and requirements from our Clients.
- Collect appropriately detailed requirements, specifications, acceptance criteria for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Inspire, motivate and lead the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions in timely fashion.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a product management or software development capacity.
- Experience in product management/lead development in the software industry with focus on digitalization of industrial businesses, the Industrial Internet of Things, cloud computing, cyber security and deep understanding of relevant technologies and trends.
- Working experience with agile software development principles, Azure cloud computing.
- Excellent influencing and networking skills, paired with stakeholder management experience in a multi-layered, global environment.
- Solid presentation skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Successful track-record in releasing cloud-based products/services to commercial operation will be a plus.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks