- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals, and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Technical Product Owner B2X Integration
- Support in technology selection and alignment and consultation with IT (ongoing and on-demand) regarding technological questions (infrastructure, application landscape) and operational support, including identification of business product roadmap implications on technology and infrastructure setup.
- Support in vendor/ contractor selection and management, including work organization and challenging/ sparring during the MVP development process.
- Support in adhering to technical quality and compliance through code and test reviews, including providing product descriptions for training and maintenance and preparing the handover to IT in close alignment with the Development & Operations Excellence Manager.
- Mobilization of commitment for change and enable the continuous sustainment of change initiatives.
You as a professional:
- University degree in Computer Science or a comparable field of study
- 3+ years experience in B2X e-commerce related technical environments (software development, architecture) & architecture roles (e.g. enterprise architect, software architect, technical lead)
- 1+ year experience in coordination of external development partners
- Fluent in English in speaking and writing (additional languages are a plus)
- Deep knowledge of modern technologies and system architectures for XaaS (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, FaaS, DaaS, etc.) and on-premise solutions in B2X eCommerce along with the full tech stack
- Experience with integrations, API management, messaging platforms, and microservice architectures
- Experience with lean and agile principles of delivering innovative products
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into service solutions and materialize the process in technical capabilities
- Delivery of proactive and effective communication related to improvement initiatives
- Development of cross-functional relationships
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in projects
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.