Technical Project Leader - Lead Engineer
- ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
The primary function of this role is to plan and lead product development, execution, validation and verification activities working with global cross functional teams. The system integrator will be accountable to deliver product in production on time, meeting all requirements, including cost, quality and performance targets. This global role offers endless opportunities to work on all types of global designs and machine types and provides numerous experiences to help you learn and grow in your career.
- Lead System Integration in Production Development Projects.
- Ensure project development activities are completed on time, meeting all requirements, including cost, quality and performance targets to support the project plans and project execution.
- Responsible for system level design/cost/quality/time trade-offs and technical decision making for issue resolution within the project/product plan guardrails.
- Lead technical design reviews for the project.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to implementation using the project management tools by closely working with product subsystems, product approval, manufacturing, assembling and interface teams.
- Responsible for driving full system validation through use of predictive validation methodologies in concept, design and product validation stages.
- Work with the product approval team to create the test plans, writing the lab requests and coordinating with the labs to perform the tests.
- Ensures the parts/components can be integrated in a flawless way to deliver the expected performance outputs identified by the project team.
- Responsible for driving Product Leadership through the WPD (Whirlpool Product Development) process driving the project through specific milestones and gates.
- Master Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronic / Automobile Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in product development in the Technical project management role.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects parallely
- Team player, results oriented with a strong problem-solving attitude.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. This includes the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of Whirlpool’s organization
- Excellent analytical skills for interpreting data and test reports.
- Experience with projects using a stage-gate process.
- Problem-solving approach with OPEX (Operational Excellence) or Six Sigma certification
- Project Management certification (PMP) is an added advantage
- Experience facilitating effective communication across teams
- Experience launching a product in the market
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- International working environment in the dynamic company
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development
- Trainings and development possibilities
- Participating in international projects
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Private medical coverage, Sports card, Life insurance
- Well-equipped Social Fund (vouchers for Christmas, co-financing holidays, allowances)
Please upload your CV in English