Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Technical Project Manager - Electrical
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- rekrutacja zdalna
Trenkwalder is one of the leaders in the HR industry in Poland, specializing in permanent and temporary recruitment, outsourcing and personnel consulting. Trenkwalder belongs to the Trenkwalder International AG Group, which has been providing HR services in 17 European countries for over 30 years, supporting Candidates and companies in achieving their professional and business goals.
Trenkwalder looks for people willing to work for Industrial Steam Turbines engineering division of our customer, whose motto “We energize society” embodies passion of supporting industries in transition to better, more sustainable world by shaping modern energy systems. Within team located in Zgorzelec, Upper Lusatian region, Poland while headquartered from Germany, you will design the product and provide technical assistance in its journey from blueprint through manufacturing floor to site of commissioning.
Technical Project Manager - ElectricalNumer ref.: TPM/ZGO/1121
- handling the electrical as well as instrumentation and controls scope of supply for industrial steam turbines projects,
- analysis of the client's requirements included in the contract as well as identification and handling of additional requests,
- specifying the electrical and I&C design of the systems in accordance with defined requirements,
- preparation of tender documentation , inquiry specifications as well as documentation for procurement,
- perform schedule , budget and cost controls throughout the project,
- performing a function of liaison between the customer and the contractor,
- cooperation with components suppliers and subcontractors.
- higher education in electrical engineering or automation, preferably in power engineering,
- several years (minimum 2-3 years) professional experience in project management or engineering,
- technical knowledge in the field of industrial electrical installations and instruments,
- very good command of English language is a must,
- min. basic German language is preferable,
- fluent in MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, and preferably also in SAP,
- negotiation and communication skills,
- intercultural experience and readiness for business trips,
- employment contract,
- an additional annual bonus in accordance with the established regulations of the company,
- a package of additional benefits,
- opportunity to gain valuable experience in a company that is a leader in the industry.
If you are interested, please send the application by clicking the application button.
Employment agency Trenkwalder & Partner Sp. z o.o., certificate No. 388.