Technical Project Manager
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for full-time support at our office in Poznan.
At ESYSCO, we focus on topics such as cryptography, e-government, digital transformation & digital signatures, identity and access management as well as IoT security. Our aim is to always stay one step ahead of the competition in terms of quality and technology.
Our clients include large- and medium-sized businesses, local authorities, and educational institutions, as well as organizations that rely on the latest information technologies to manage sensitive information and data.
- Responsibility for the budget, scope, and timing of software projects
- Requirements analysis and solution design
- Responsibility for professional and technical issues in software development projects
- Planning and monitoring/control of project activities
- Working together with the team on preparing and implementation deployments of the required projects
- Working on few parallel projects and teams
- You will be an advisor to our clients and responsible for diverse tasks across the entire project lifecycle
- You will play a role in the development of security concepts and present the results to staff in IT and at management level
- A degree in a technical subject or an equivalent qualification
- Experience in managing software projects
- Knowledge of project management concepts (e.g., PMBOK, PRINCE2, and Agile)
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE, Eclipse, SQL, BPMN, IT security, PKI, RFID, IoT
- Experience in the field of IT security is desirable
- You are excellent at solving problems, can work and think independently, and are driven to achieve your goals. You are committed, show initiative, are flexible, and work well in a team
- Working with our sales people, you will be required to communicate confidently and expertly with our clients
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Polish and English (German optionally)
- You have superior communication and presentation skills in both English and Polish
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum three years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
What we can offer you
- Interesting and varied responsibilities
- A secure job in an expanding, High-tech enterprise with an excellent working environment
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities for personal development