- Tęczowa 57, 52-007 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We have founded KREATIZE 2015 with the vision to become the central point of contact for mechanical engineering companies in Europe for the fast and easy purchase of custom-fit prototypes and small series. For this purpose, we work together with a network of selected manufacturing partners and with the help of our sophisticated price and matching algorithm we are able to prepare a suitable offer within an above-average short time. Our slogan? - Request a quote. Order. We take care of the rest.
Our customers are as diverse as we are - and range from small and medium-sized companies to large automotive suppliers. With an international team of already 50 ambitious pioneers, a certain sophistication and the use of the latest technologies, we efficiently implement even large projects with several manufacturing processes, different materials, and finishing processes, as well as heat and surface treatment. It is not without reason that we have already received several awards as an innovative and successful technology company.
And our success story continues! We have ambitious growth plans and are always on the hunt for new high-performance team members for the KREATIZE Innovation Centres in Berlin, Balingen and Wroclaw.
Technical Sales / Specjalista ds. Sprzedaży
Do you want to have full control over your professional life, both in terms of money and content?
Are you passionate about finding out things and improving yourself and your work environment every day? Do you like working in a team and are you excited by the opportunity to learn something new every day?
If so, then we should talk!
We're looking to strengthen our sales team (we call it the Sales and Account Management Team), which helps industry-leading engineering companies outsource their procurement of turning, milling, laser and 3D printing parts. Our international team works hard every day to deliver the best possible product and service to our customers.
Your tasks in technical sales are varied and responsible:
- You support accounts from your portfolio throughout the entire customer lifecycle with the aim of concluding long-term contracts
- You will develop data-driven outbound and inbound sales processes - with the aim of ensuring high growth while increasing efficiency
- You develop strategies to increase sales within our existing customer accounts
- You will work closely together with our product and IT team
- You are mentor and coach of team members and support them in their further development
In return you will bring the following in addition to your customer-oriented, reliable and committed personality:
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales or a comparable sales background
- You bring experience in building tools and processes to develop a scalable model for sales and customer service to drive growth for new and existing customers
- You have strong analytical and negotiating skills, especially at management level.
- And: You have a degree in mechanical engineering or BSc/BA in business administration or a comparable field
WHAT WE OFFER
- A high degree of responsibility as well as the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and implement them quickly due to our flat hierarchy
- Career growth: ample opportunities to grow within our expanding organisation.
- Wide range of tasks and projects, which will give you a steep learning curve.
- Competitive salary
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment in Wroclaw (ul. Teczowa)
- Company benefits such as a private health insurance
- Deep insights into the manufacturing industry - one of the largest markets in Europe.
If we were able to arouse your interest, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please add the following clause: "I agree to the processing of my personal data by Kreatize sp. z o.o. for the purpose of recruitment for the position I have applied for. I agree to the processing of my personal data by Kreatize sp. z o.o. in order to conduct future recruitment."