Technical (Sales) Support Manager
MORGAN PHILIPS HUDSON
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
On this position you will be responsible for setting up & structuring our technical support as well as improving our technical documentation.
You will support by phone sales persons and customers (gate manufacturers or distributors) with all technical questions that occur in both the pre-sales and the post-sales process.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Pre-Sales Technical Support.
- Provide pre-sales technical product support by phone. Work out conceptual design for gate constructors; and this both from a mechanic, electro-mechanic and electronic point of view.
- After-Sales Technical Support.
- Provide phone support during the installation of Client products.
- Assist in qualifying the true root cause in case of technical products issues.
- Help drafting the technical & product FAQ’s for our website which will facilitate your job.
- Product & Installation improvements.
- Based on your technical support experience, communicate to R&D potential product improvements so as to make their installation easier.
- Help with the improvement our technical installation manuals.
- Knowledge Management & Training
- Set up and maintain a knowledge database/platform that can be used for technical sales support questions.
- Based on your tech support experience within Locinox, start drafting training manuals and tools (eg expand further our online product knowledge examination questionnaire)
- Provide technical product trainings to the Locinox sales team as well as our customers (distributors, manufacturers, large installers).
- Minimum 5 years of work experience of which 2-3 in a technical support role
- Good knowledge of electro-mechanics needed.
- Knowledge of electric and electronics wiring/setup is needed so you are able to help with the conceptional design/wiring of electric/motorized gates.
- Strong organization & documentation skills.
- You like computers as well.
- You speak Polish, German and English.
- You like to help people and are service oriented.
- You will do occasional field visits.