- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Manages service delivery to customer(s) in order to deliver contracted service commitments & continual service improvements.
- Accountable for forecasting and management of the account P&L (orders, revenue & margin), balance sheet, and cash. May be accountable for the TCV forecast.
- Actively owns service risks, controls service costs & improves productivity for customers & Fujitsu in order to increase profitability (Fujitsu) & continually improve cost effectiveness (Fujitsu & customer).
- In conjunction with the customer identifies & defines requirements for new services. Ensures such services are professionally introduced & accepted into service.
- Proactively manages internal and external suppliers in a service partnership as ‘one service team’.
- Owns the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards & practices.
- Manages the service delivery team delivering to the customer(s), driving development and effectiveness.
- Depending on the size of the account, identifies opportunities for new business and account growth. Works independently, or with the Service Delivery Team or Delivery Executive, to develop new business within the account, where appropriate, leading on new business such as renewals.
- Service performance meets service level agreement (SLAs).
- Service availability, continuity, security & capacity.
- Delivering to cost budget.
- Improving efficiency target.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Account / Sales growth targets
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.