- Podium Park, al. Jana Pawła II 43a, 31-864 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Technical Service Operations Lead
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Customer Service team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does. We're a truly diverse, international group and we work across three European offices.
We hire people who know how to act fast, look for root causes and solve problems – not follow scripts. We expect every person to drive change and bring value to Revolut by contributing more than just resolving tickets. We dedicate a lot of time for personal and professional growth and as a result, by the time our agents "graduate" support they are fully trained to rock in any other role in the company (and are in demand from lots of teams!).
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a skilled Service Operations Lead to manage operations teams (up to 100 employees) and collaborate with product teams.
This role is about developing a firm foundation for our operations and continuing to innovate on ways to scale it quickly and effortlessly. We want you to focus particularly on our customer satisfaction and process compliance in this role by finding a balance between consistency and positive experiences for all our customers.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of Team Leaders group with responsibility for separate products (up to 100 employees)
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly operations KPI review and management
- Develop a process for improving user CSAT without sacrificing quality parameters
- Help build and implement processes and standards for delivery through the global network
- Demonstrate excellent business analytics to perform root cause analysis activities
- Align strategic program objectives
- Responsibility for managing the performance of Team Leaders, coach and mentor them to reach their potential, always leading by example
- Data Analysis of trending issues and continuous improvement of processes
- Ensure correct implementation of staff training, quality assurance, development and performance programs in conjunction with Training Leads and Operational Manager
- Drive continuous Support Improvement and Improve Problem Resolution times
- Work with Product Owners to resolve any backend app errors
- Incident Management as well as escalations to vendors
What You'll Need
- Experience in managing up to 30-50 employees
- People management experience with strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent technical and analytical aptitude
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong understanding of crisis management framework
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to go “Above and Beyond” the daily expectations of role duties when required
- Proven track record of resolving mobile application errors
- Knowledge of frontend/backend
- Queue, spike and Backlog managements
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Some international travel required
- MBA or graduate degree preferred
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding. And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team.
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
If this is YOU, Apply now!