Imagine new horizons...
Your mission is to contribute to customer’s success when you collaborate on definition of the technical architecture for 3DS Delmia Products, assist in technical architecture assessments and supervise technical implementation processes.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systemes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERINCE virtual universes!
We are currently looking for candidates for a position:
Technical Services Architect
What will your role be?
- Work with the Solution Architects, to bring technical architecture expertise and recommendations on customer projects.
- Drive the hardware/network/infrastructure assessments.
- Design and document the technical integration of DS solutions within the customers’ information system landscapes by leveraging architectural design methods, patterns and best practices.
- Ensure that the design and the deployment of the technical solution are aligned with the Security, Performance, Scalability and the Capacity expectations of the Customer.
- Provide technical expertise on system architecture and system performance improvements during the deployment and/or production stage.
- Share expertise with customer on change management regarding infrastructure processes.
- Empower Consultant and System Integrators (C&SI) on technical Architecture
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability
- Contribute to deployment pre-sales and project success ensuring on-time delivery, pre-sales cost and project margin
- Provide tuning guidelines for database and other DELMIA Apriso product components.
- Collaborate with R&D departments and contribute to 3DS Delmia products improvement.
The challenges ahead
- Your architecture should deliver high availability, stability and high performance to provide the best possible experience to end users.
- You have to be ready for a challenging work environment, state of the art technologies and interactions with the Dassault Systemes’ R&D teams.
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineer/Advanced Science or equivalent computer-related education
- Deep knowledge of Operating Systems and Relational Databases
- 3-5 years’ experience in Administration or DBA field
- Technical Solution Consulting
- Ability to diagnose and analyze distributed systems (Infrastructure and application) performance
- Good PLSQL/T-SQL skills ( coding and code optimization)
- Experience in software architecture, data migration, and PLM concepts
- Good skills in performance optimization of web server, network and database, with advanced enterprise architecture knowledge
- Expertise with Windows operating systems
- Familiar with virtualization and network administration
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English
- Development opportunity in a global, multinational, multicultural organization
- Attractive salary, proportional to the demonstrated skills and experience
- Excellent work atmosphere in an ambitious and professional team
- Employment in a stable company with well-established market position
- Rich benefits package including Medical Care, Multisport Card
If you want to join a well-organized, international team of professionals, work with innovative technologies and have an active role in developing state-of-the-art solutions for global companies, you have come to the right place – Join us!