Technical Services Manager (IT Infrastructure Department)
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As a leader you will:
- Manage and drive operations team to achieve business targets
- Drive and implement high performance culture in your teams
- Identify and develop people with leadership potential
- Ensure Talent and Resource Management processes are properly executed in your areas
- Be a role model of a leader to your direct reports and other managers
As an Account Management you will:
- Manage SLA performance and customer expectations for excellent delivery
- Be in charge of accurate billing of services to your customers as well as keeping financial control of your operations
- Conduct monthly operational reviews and quarterly business reviews with the relevant stakeholders
- Assess risks and define mitigation actions according to the risk management process in order to ensure business continuity
- Act as a final point of escalation for your customers
- Build strong relationship with both account teams and customers
- Proactively seek for improvement of service support standards & practices
As a member of a department’s leadership team you will:
- Develop and recommend strategic and tactical plans for the delivery of technical services
- Drive initiatives in the management team and our organization that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Lead local and global projects that increase the maturity of the operations
- Support pre-sales activities
- Cooperate with RIM Services/Tower Managers for continuous improvements or cross-services delivery
- Drive building, transforming and adapting the department in terms of continuous improvement
- Excellent English speaker
- German language would be an asset
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Previous experience in technical aspects in at least one of the following areas:
- Public Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS)
- DevOps tools and methodology
- Previous experience or possessing big potential in finance, commercials and negotiations
- Excellent interpersonal and operational skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent operational & strategic business acumen
- Logical and analytical approach
- Extensive knowledge of the ITIL Service Support standards & practices
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.