- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of mandate, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
As a Technical Solution Specialist (TSS), you will draw on your consultative-problem solving skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully integrate with the company, and ensure that client’s performance marketing goal is met.
You will lead the successful integration of the company and client’s e-commerce websites and/ or mobile applications, along with daily campaign optimization to ensure client’s goal is achieved.
Our fantastic team & collaborative environment are looking forward to welcome you.
You will have a structured on-boarding (yes, even in the face of COVID-19), a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path.
Your daily tasks at a glance
• ensuring technical issues/tickets are responded within the agreed SLA (Service Level Agreement).
• leading the integration between the companies tags and client’s websites/mobile apps to ensure proper tags installation (via Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer, etc)
• daily campaign’s optimization, to ensure client’s marketing goal is met.
• working in tandem with Sales & Account Managers to deliver high client’s satisfaction (agreed goal is met, technical issues are responded in a timely manner).
• communicate with Business & Technical teams via Tickets/Email/Call, etc.
Experience with e-commerce and/or digital advertising landscape
Experience with Google Chrome’s debugging console
Good knowledge of Excel (Lookup/Pivot table, standard formulas)
Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer/Branch are a big plus.
What we offer
the unique opportunity to join creative, fast-growing company in online advertising;
ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people;
opportunity for professional development as we are growing fast in the region;
being the part of the company which is pointed as the Innovation Leader on the market.