Technical Support Analyst
HireRight Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Uniwersytecka 18, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- offer expired 24 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
What you will do
This role will diagnose, triage and escalate reported issues to appropriate teams utilizing in-depth product knowledge. The role will facilitate the resolution for business impacting incidents and service requests, while keeping customer satisfaction as the primary goal.
• Monitor HireRight proprietary production systems, platforms and processes and use tools to troubleshoot and isolate issues.
• Monitor event processes, message queues and workflow processing software involving web.
• Enter new trouble tickets, escalate existing tickets and keep users informed of status.
• Ensure documentation of tickets as they are created are up to the standard of HireRight Technology Solutions Center.
• Keep procedures and troubleshooting links and tools up to date.
• Create site availability reports for customer SLAs and KPIs.
• Assist other IT departments with projects as time permits.
• Troubleshoot, manage and resolve production systems, platforms and processes.
• Identify network, system and service issues separately from software source code errors.
• Utilize check lists, uptime report, and event root cause investigation as necessary.
• Work with level 2 and 3 Technical Solutions Center staff and development team to troubleshoot issues, document software issues, application and system issues.
• Support all Hireright custom product/processes and software.
• Communicate with internal users, Technical Client Advocates and Technical support concerning case status, prioritization, and resolution plans.
• Ensure software problems are effectively managed and communicated to resolution.
• Keep current the status/resolution plan for critical issues and communicate to proper stakeholders (e.g. Technical Client Advocates, Customer Service).
• Establish a close working relationship across multiple departments.
High School diploma or GED required.
Technical degree in computer science/IS and operations or equivalent work experience preferred.
Fluent in English.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in technical or application support roles.
Familiarity with product / technologies / troubleshooting preferred.
Must have previous experience in general technology support (hardware, software, diagnostic process).
Ability to work different shifts (24/7).
What we offer
HireRight offers its employees a competitive salary, permanent contract and a comprehensive package of benefits. From day one you will receive a training plan to get you on board quickly. Additionally, we offer:
Private Medical Care.
Social Found (Co-financing for the school starter kit and holidays “wczasy pod gruszą”).
Sports and culture foundation.
Group Life Insurance.
Paid Lunch Break (30 Minutes).
Career Path & Opportunities to Grow.
Work from home until end of the year (Work from the office as an option).
New renovated office in Center of Katowice.
In the office: Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate.
In the office: Football Table, Darts, TV.
HireRight Poland Sp. z o.o.
HireRight is the premier global background screening and workforce solutions provider. We bring clarity and confidence to vetting and hiring decisions through integrated, tailored solutions, driving a higher standard of accuracy in everything we do. Combining in-house talent, personalized services, and proprietary technology, we ensure the best candidate experience possible. NAPBS accredited and based in Irvine, CA, we offer expertise from our regional centers across 200 countries and territories in The Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Our commitment to get it right every time, everywhere, makes us the trusted partner of businesses and organizations worldwide.
HireRight Katowice received a Manpower ‘Friendly Work Environment’ award.
For more information about our company and Katowice office, please be sure to visit us on Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/hirerightPL/
HireRight is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you’re interested do not hesitate to apply! Looking forward to getting more about you!