Lesser PolandLesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Workplace: Katowice or partially remote
The Technical Support Associate will work closely with other members of the Technical Support team as well as with The Customer Success team within the region to ensure that the customer has the best experience possible. The position provides direct assistance to Jamf users and is responsible for fielding phone calls and live chat requests directly from customers, as well as delivering Tier 1 technical support to Jamf Pro and Jamf Now customers.
8h shifts between 6 am – 8 pm (including weekends and bank holidays)
- Utilize available documentation and resources to identify and resolve customer issues quickly and effectively.
- Answer regional support phone calls and live chat requests.
- Maintain excellent case documentation to allow for collaborative troubleshooting and resolution.
- Effectively communicate with customers in all formats to meet customers in their preferred communication medium.
- Maintain case management to ensure target response times are met and customer issues are escalated appropriately.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization.
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity.
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work.
- For people located outside of Silesian region there is possibility of remote work with occasional visits in Katowice office (2 – 3 times per month) .
Professional working proficiency in English and German (required).
Previous experience in technical support and/or systems administration.
Strong Customer Service Skills.
Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner.
Ability to perform troubleshooting and problem-solving tasks related to systems, networks, and hardware.
Capacity to multi-task and quickly prioritize duties.
Experience with Mac OS, iOS, and server platforms nice to have.
What we offer
Work from home when needed.
Attractive medical and life insurance plans.
Trainings and courses budget.
High-tech equipment (Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch).
Office in the center of Katowice.
Employment contract with salary.
26 days of paid holidays for everyone + 2 days of paid VTO (volunteer time off).
English lessons with native speaker.
Jamf is the world leader in macOS and iOS management with offices in Minneapolis, Eau Claire, Cupertino, New York, Amsterdam, Katowice, Sydney, Hong Kong and Tokyo. We deliver, support and service the solution for Apple management needs in education and business.