Ivanti gets the work done. For IT.
We craft, build and upgrade our own products so our customers can work efficiently and focus on important stuff.
If it's administering 50.000 workstations, taking care of end-point security in a network of biggest amusement parks in US or managing supply-chain for the world largest online selling platform – we've got the tools to do all of this seamlessly.
In the end, it's all done by engineers for engineers.
So your fellow IT guy (or a girl) in Germany, Brazil or Japan can ask:
"Why weren't we using this software before?"
Technical Support Engineer
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Our Warsaw office opened in the spring of 2016. What started with 20 support engineers is now a team of over 100 (and growing) specialists from all branches of the tech industry: front and back-end developers, testers, Scrum masters and project managers and consultants.
The office is located 10 m from Metro Politechnika and is equipped with all the facilities and tools that will make your job comfortable.
But the most important part of it is the team. We are a group of people that loves what they do. We like to spend time together at the office and after working hours.
We know that we can count on each other. And we work on the principle that there are no problems without a solution and that every situation is a learning opportunity.
Technical Support Engineer - English Speaker
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Here is what you will do:
- You will provide technical support for our users (application administrators - IT people), answering their questions on how to use Ivanti solution
- You will be the primary point of contact for the customer and will represent Ivanti to build strong relationships and resolve all the issues our users might have
- You will develop yourself. At Ivanti we believe that your personal growth is the key the success of our customers and our company
- This is just the beginning of your journey with Ivanti. There will be a lot of possibilities for you to get in-depth knowledge and broaden you experience with different responsibilities and occupations. In the whole organisation and especially in rapidly growing Warsaw office
What might be different at Ivanti:
- variety of cases (you’re not going to be bored)
- different customer environments
- complex problems that will test your knowledge and expertise
- no micromanagement
- good work-life balance
For this role we are looking for someone to support Ivanti Service Manager
What you need to be good at working in Ivanti as a TSE:
- Excellent communication skills. So you can resolve our users issues and support your colleagues throughout the organization
- Very good practical knowledge of SQL Server
- Initiative and ownership of your work. Learn new technologies. Take on new challenges. And put new ideas into motion, your managers and team mates will support you
- Fluent spoken and written English
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in technical support/customer service
Skills and certificates that are not essential but are nice have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of other European Languages (French, German, Italian or Other)
- Microsoft® Certified Professional, Microsoft® Certified Database Administrator, Oracle® Database Administrator - Certified Associate, Cisco Certified Network Associate, VMware® Certified Professional, CompTIA® Network+, ITIL
- Great team that you will love to work with
- Support in developing your skills and career
- Private Healthcare
- Online Training/Certifications
- Gym Card
- Lunch Card
- We provide bicycle stands and shower facilities for all of our cycling/sport loving employees
We want to get to know you!
You must be eligible to work in the Poland to be considered for this role.