- Francuska 36, 40-506 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
The engineer’s primary responsibility is to provide technical support for the FactoryTalk Suite of products with a concentration on the HMI and Visualization Software products. In the majority of cases, this support will be provided via telephone. Support via email, or technical notes may also be required.
- The Technical Support Engineer provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging systems.
- Provides support to customers and users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
- Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering.
- Updates and authors Technical Notes and other documentation to inform Rockwell Automation personnel, domestic or international, of solutions to commonly experienced problems, work around, installation practices that create problems, etc. to improve customer satisfaction and acceptance.
- Follows issues to resolution through commercial sensitivity, superb attention to detail, responsiveness, collaboration, technical engineering expertise, and business acumen.
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with at least two years’ related experience.
- One year Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Two years’ experience designing, starting up, and/or troubleshooting industrial automation systems.
- Understanding of Rockwell Software products including but not limited to FactoryTalk View SE, RSView32, RSLinx Classic, RSLinx Enterprise.
- Experience in ThinManager
- Experience designing and troubleshooting industrial automation infrastructures.
- Willing to work flexible hours, occasionally weekends and changing shifts.
- This position requires self-initiative, ownership, excellent listening & communication skills.
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.