sharing the costs of sports activities
Technical Support Engineer
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
We’re looking for a talented Engineer who has the experience necessary to help maintain our existing infrastructure and troubleshoot problems as they arise. We’re a growing company with a team of highly dedicated IT professionals who give their all to help our enterprise flourish. The ideal candidate for this position can prioritize mission-critical tasks and coordinate the construction and expansion of our systems, so updates and other maintenance tasks don’t get in the way of daily operations. We’re interested in automating as many of our processes as possible to reduce the potential for human error.
Telecom Support Engineer Responsibilities:
• Design and execute automated software deployments
• Troubleshooting & resolving complex technical issues in the customer environment
• Share best practices to reduce problem occurrences
• Present the action plan to the customer and take consent. Also, ensure there is no adverse impact of the action plan on the network.
• Replicate customer environment in Lab
• Escalate the issue promptly
• Keep customer informed and set realistic expectations on issue resolution.
• Contribute to Knowledge Management
• Communication with the project team and with the client.
• Create/Update the operational documentation and procedures
• Create reports
What you will do
• Managing the next generation of provisioning software platforms.
• Timely responding to customers inquiries. Logs cases, provides information & troubleshoots to solve customer problems according to the company’s KPIs for the business
• Manages customer expectations by taking into consideration the entitlement and identifies customer problems
• Keeps customers informed, sets and follows commitments, keeps precise case documentation and case ownership
• Timely elevates and escalates to the next level when the case is complex
• Participates in projects for process or quality improvements
• Manages multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Participates in the On-Call rotation schema
• Active and self-paced improvement of technical and business process knowledge
• As a member of a team, you will actively support hands-on the entire implementation cycle.
Basic knowledge of UNIX/LINUX operating systems, UNIX commands, file systems, storage, file editing, file manipulation, Shell scripting
Basic knowledge of VMware virtualized environments.
Networking principles, TCP, IP, LAN, routing, subnets
Basic knowledge of SQL: basic SQL syntax, conditional filters, joins, subqueries.
Basic knowledge of using GIT
Knowledge of: HTTP,REST,SOAP
Knowledge of Ansible - Writing ansible scripts for performing application deployments and configurations over multiple cluster environments.
Basic knowledge of jboss configurations
Good troubleshooting skills - Both general and application troubleshooting skills
An open-minded, solution-oriented and pleasant, team-capable personality.
Very good English skills.
Previous experience with provisioning/orchestration systems
Basic knowledge of Oracle databases
Basic knowledge of automation servers such as Jenkins
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
mobile phone available for private use
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution. As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organizations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
• 2,700 employees worldwide
• 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
• 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
• Partners of Microsoft– cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner