- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Providing technical support to client’s partners during the installation and design phase of photovoltaic installations
- Answering technical support questions about solar systems installation and maintenance
- Handling technical failures occurring on the installation, providing complete troubleshooting and documenting them within required time in the system
- Customer RMA (Return Material Authorization) handling including assigning RMA numbers from CRM system, entering RMA’s in the CRM system, flag open RMA’s and close in timely manner
The main scope of this role is to provide pre-sales and after-sales support about photovoltaic installations (PV systems). The clients can be homeowners, installers, design offices and all those companies that operate in the Solar Energy business. You will be working with a mixed international team from different countries and with various backgrounds.
What development path can you choose?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What do you need to start?
- Speak French at C1 level and English at B2 level
- Have engineering technical background
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be capable to meet deadlines
- Have great customer service skills
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Introduction plan for new employees & colleagues’ support from the beginning.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Twoje dane osobowe są u nas bezpieczne. Ochrona danych osobowych jest jedynym z naszych najważniejszych priorytetów. Przetwarzamy je w sposób odpowiedzialny, ograniczamy gromadzenie i dostęp do nich, w szczególności w odniesieniu do osób, które uczestniczyły w obecnych lub będą uczestniczyć w przyszłych procesach rekrutacji. Przygotowaliśmy dla Ciebie informację o celach i zasadach przetwarzania przez Capgemini Polska Sp z o. o. danych osobowych oraz przysługujących Ci prawach. Komplet informacji znajdziesz pod niniejszym adresem strony internetowej.