- Aleksandra Lubomirskiego 4Kraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
We are hiring a Technical Support Specialist to join our friendly team of tech enthusiasts assisting customers to get the best out of their Autodesk products.
Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others? Are you passionate about customer experience? Are you familiar with 3D CAD/CAM/CAE?
You will be responsible for resolving customer issues reported to Autodesk via phone, web, online forums, and other channels, and documenting these for our Knowledge Base.
You may also engage in a variety of proactive support activities such as: developing and presenting webinars, hosting Q&A sessions on our online communities, or presenting at company events like Autodesk University.
What will you do?
- Provide timely, friendly and efficient assistance to Autodesk customers on a variety of issues and questions
- Document problems and solutions in short and clear articles for our knowledgebase
- Research, verify, and document product issues
- Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress
- Very good written and verbal English and German communication skills.
- A passion for helping people
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing environment
Desirable Skills (but not essential):
- Experience in the use of Fusion 360
- Familiarity using Autodesk products
- Customer service experience
Who are you?
- Customer-focused Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions with empathy and attention to detail
- Decisive Making good and timely decisions. Clarifying assignments, prioritizing work and attending to detail to ensure work is done in a timely and quality manner
- Accountable Holding yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Action Oriented Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- A Nimble Learner Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning opportunities
- A Team Player Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Valuing Differences Recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization