- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Provide internal and external technical expertise and counsel relating to company products and their marketability.
- Participate in sales programs to sell company products and services and provide customers with engineering expertise relative to specific product lines.
- Serve as liaison to the factory as well as our Front End Sales organization.
- Serve multiple market channels such as ABB Front End Sales, manufacturing representatives, original equipment manufacturers and end-users.
- Coordinate pricing to a variety of channels to ensure comparable opportunity for success.
- Interpret complex specifications, schematics and other documents accurately.
- Host customer visits for the purpose of training, order execution and promotion.
- Research and analyze data to identify trends, issues and other relevant information.
- Maintain a competitor information system that provides rapid, up-to-date information for short and long term planning.
- Develop competitor analysis containing key activities and statistics.
- Perform a variety of other duties such as conducting survey, coordinating forecasts and analyzing market research questionnaires.
- Higher technical degree (Electrical Engineering preferred).
- Experience in area of sales, marketing, tendering or project will be advantage.
- Experience with Power Products and electrical engineering knowledge will be a plus.
- Very Good command of written & spoken English.
- Availability to connect knowledge from multiple areas.
- Excellent text analysis and interpretation skill.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Self-reliance and responsibility.
- Proficiency with technical tools such as MS-Office.
- Analytical & systematical thinking.
- Driving license cat. B.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com