- Pabianicka 255, 93-457 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Who you are:
- general understanding of the end users’ needs, Digital products and platforms,
- general knowledge of relevant technology standards, trends and innovations,
- general knowledge of IT service management, processes and toolsets, procedures and guidelines,
- extensive knowledge of IT policy, guidelines and principles as well as information security and how to use them in daily job tasks,
- basic knowledge of accounting and finance concepts related to the procurement and lifecycle management of IT assets,
- general knowledge of the Digital landscape and how it works for the business,
- general knowledge of the IT Infrastructure standards and environment,
- general knowledge of the IKEA Concept, the IKEA Brand Identity and the IKEA culture & Values,
- act as an IT ambassador with the ability to communicate in a user-friendly way, and you hold the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic and fast paced environment as well as to share Digital knowledge and experience with all stakeholders.
- manage the lifecycle of all IT assets within the defined region including maintaining an accurate inventory, maintaining fixed-asset accounting register, preparing budget input, procurement of new hardware and software and implementation and configuration of new assets,
- lead or support on-site project implementation/deployment efforts with regard to implementation of new Digital products, lifecycle refresh of hardware solutions and all technical implementation work related to the build-up of new locations,
- provide 1st and 2nd level hardware and software support for end users at multiple sites within a defined region, and provide remote, after-hours support for business-critical issues, aligned with Central Group Digital service operations framework,
- perform preventive maintenance and routine monitoring to include creation and follow-up of a service,
- schedule for fixed assets, daily and weekly review of all applicable monitoring tools in order to identify and avoid potential business interruptions,
- ensure projects in need of Technical Support receive such support through participation in necessary project teams and actively ensuring necessary preparations and activities are in place for local projects an global deployments,
- provide hands-on basic technical training for onsite support staff and of new hires, including setting up and introducing technical equipment (e.g. laptops),
- provide input on what digital equipment/products might be in risk of downtime and suggest solutions to ensure the business continuity plan is secured and in place for all critical equipment/products,
- coordinate and manage local vendors and local contact points to global vendors regarding support, upgrades, bug reporting, change requests, etc. when needed.
In this role you will report to the Country Service Operations Team Manager.
About this work area
To be the local business partner responsible for Digital, while working as a seamless part of the global Ingka Group Digital organization. Ensure IKEA Digital products and platforms are delivered with excellence to meet the needs of customers and co-workers in order to enhance the whole IKEA shopping experience.
- that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
- that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to appreciate your achievements,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card) – learn more on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!