- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our client, an international company from the aviation industry, we are looking for a person for the position:
Technical Support Specialist
- Identification of safe, approved and effective solutions for line maintenance requests in accordance with regional regulatory guidelines and guidelines for continuing airworthiness. Ensure that these solutions are within the limits of customer maintenance requirements and approved continuing airworthiness specifications.
- Liaise with maintenance and flight operations as required to provide solutions to return AOG aircraft to service.
- Communicate with OEM’s, regulators, vendors and internal technical expertise in order to acquire approved maintenance and/or repair data, OEM advice, approval or solutions.
- Offer troubleshooting advice to maintenance crews by reference to related publications and/or historical data or through liaison with equipment/platform expertise, both internal and external.
- Capture and log support requests and solutions as required by MSC policies and procedures by use of designated maintenance and event tracing software.
- Along with other elements of the MSC coordinate all technical aspects of AOG recovery.
- Track aircraft technical status reports and monitor for aircraft repetitive defects and inform the relevant technical specialists if action is necessary.
- Carry out necessary technical office administration including but not limited to publication, revisions, incident reporting and related corrective actions.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in fleet support or airworthiness department – minimum 5 years of experience (including working on a documentation as: approvals, manuals)
- Highly preferred – experience working with S92, S76 or AW139 helicopters
- HUMS (or similar) experience
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel)
- English – intermediate level as a minimum
- Readiness for shift work
- Good communication skills to interact with the customer, vendors and OEM’s as needed to resolve AOG events
- Exciting job in multinational and cross-border teams
- Interesting and challenging international projects
- Highest working standards
- Private medical care - Medicover
- Life insurance
- Multisport card
- Catering allowance
- English lessons