- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Nexio Management (www.nexio.pl) is a consulting and development IT company. We're experienced in implementations of BSS and OSS systems such as: Billing, CRM, Order Management, Middleware. We cooperate closely with leading software vendors. Our partners include companies such as IBM, PeopleSoft, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, Amdocs, Telcordia or GMC. We specialize mostly in the telecommunication and financial industry.
At present, we are involved in the project which consists of new system implementation and transformation of IT environment for our international client. In this project, Nexio will be responsible for creating a number of tools, complex solutions and their integration. Our team will have the opportunity to work with international team from Bulgaria (Sofia). This is a long-term project. Remote work is possible.
- Leads and mentors a small team within a specific task or project.
- Responsible for technical aspects of the project.
- Performs high-level design as well as hands-on development, empowers self-managed teams and enforces technical standards, including software coding standards and those of tools and platforms.
- Escalations and executing Scrum ceremonies and empower the Scrum members and enables cross-functional capabilities
- Ensures process alignment and team mentoring.
- Min. 5 years of experience in a software engineering
- Experience of Java, Spring, Maven, PostgreSQL,
RedHat Fuse, Apache Camel
- Previous experience in leading tasks and/or
- Thorough understanding of software development
and/or support methodologies, principles and procedures
and related software management tools.
- Working knowledge of Scrum
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- Certification in relevant technology domain (e.g. Java certification) - desirable but not essential
- Work in a dynamic company with access to the best world business and technical models
- Attractive salary (max. 1.000 zloty/day B2B) possible contract of employment
- Medicover - health care
- Fitprofit - sport card
By clicking "Send" you are agreeing to the processing of personal data for purposes of recruitment processes in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data ( ie Journal Laws of 2002, no .101 ,Laws . 926, as amended.). Data is provided voluntarily, at any time you are entitled to access, correct or delete. Request to remove information means giving up part of the recruitment process. If you do not express such consent, please, do not click this button.