- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systemes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3D VIA, 3DSWYM, BIOVIA, NETVIBES, 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systemes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries. Dassault Systemes in Poland is a leading adaptive production management software provider and its solutions have been used by more than 200 customers globally.
Due to the dynamic growth of our Krakow office, we are currently looking for candidates for a position:
Imagine new horizons…
Joining 3DS User Assistance Development team will allow you to get extensive experience in a creative, friendly and professional environment where people feel good. Our employees are constantly upgrading their skills, developing their competences and can fully use their potential.
3DS professionals work with innovative technologies, build world-class products and cooperate with global customers. Being part of 3DS means working in international, well-organized and collaborative teams using agile techniques.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- Write product documentation for software projects (user guides, online documentation, training materials, etc.)
- Maintain, improve quality and coverage of both internal and external documentation
- Contribute to the documentation tasks estimations, planning, reviews and approval process
- Interact with programmers, testers, business analysts and other stakeholders to expand knowledge about the product and ensure necessary information is documented
Your key success factors:
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Ability to understand IT/software technology
- Demonstrated skills in writing (candidates will have to pass a test; portfolio would be an asset)
- Good familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (with emphasis on Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ideal candidate would be:
- IT passionate student or graduate of English philology, or
- Native speaker of English with IT background
Additional Skills (valuable, but not required):
- Experience in technical communication
- Experience in preparing e-trainings and/or giving trainings
- Familiarity with technical information authoring tools (e.g. Adobe RoboHelp, MadCap Flare)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and/or WMS experience
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server environments
- A certificate in Technical Communication (ITCQF or similar)
To express interest in this position, submit your resume in English via Aplikuj button
Please include the following clause:
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Dassault Systèmes Sp. z o. o., located in Kraków 30-347, ul. Kapelanka 42B, for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”