Etteplan is a progressive group of more than 3,000 global technical specialists who are working to spark positive change in the world of engineering. We believe that solving tomorrow’s engineering challenges will require a different, more structured, focused approach. Based on our deep industrial insights in varied sectors, we apply new thinking in three service areas: engineering, embedded systems & IoT as well as technical documentation. Our specialists apply unique engineering expertise and service products over the entire product life cycle.
With over 50 offices in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and China we provide a truly global business environment. In our virtual expert teams there are many opportunities for professionals who are passionate about learning and sharing knowledge. If this sounds interesting, let’s get together and see how we can make an engineering difference together.
Place of work: Wrocław, Etteplan’s office in Legnicka Business Garden
We are looking for a person who enjoys writing, consulting and managing documentation projects for our customers. As a Technical Writer, you maintain contact with our customers, research and gather information about the products for which documentation is created, work with illustrators and translation coordinators, and also carry responsibility for deadlines and budgets. In short, as an independent and result driven team worker you have a central position in creating technical documentation. It is possible that you will be working at our customers’ site on a secondment basis for shorter or longer periods of time.Education:
Expectations and qualifications:
- M.Sc. in engineering field or philology with very good results in education.
- Experience in writing documentation for software, machinery, aerospace, defense or other industries.
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in documenting procedures, guidelines, step processes.
- Very good knowledge of document processing/editing tools like: MS Word, Adobe InDesign, Adobe FrameMaker, or other similar programs.
- Ability to work in structured documents: XML, DITA, S1000D.
- Experience with working in a content management system.
- A linguistic background and/or affinity for technology are great assets.
You are someone who…
- speaks English fluently
- enjoys challenges
- communicates effectively with other team members from different locations
- is a quick learner and is always looking for new opportunities to learn
- cares about customer and quality
- is a motivated self-starter always looking to make something better
- ’Let’s do it’ attitude
- Over 70% of our projects are in R&D
- Dedicated technical and soft skills training, 'Friday’s Coffee' lectures
- Work in a variety of projects using different technologies
- Flexible working hours
Why work with us?
- A competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Annual salary review
- Open and supportive environment
- Work with industry professionals who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- A relaxed, informal working environment – with people with the same values and interest
- Possibility to create world-changing solutions for industry
- We work across all stages of the product life cycle – from a concept till a ready-to-use device
- Work locally or travel abroad, if you want to
- Private medical care at Medicover
- Multisport card
- Tickets for cultural events
- Life insurance
- Recruitment bonus for recommendation
- Lunch subsidy
- Company mobile phone
- Eyeglasses subsidy
- Relocation support
- Kindergarten subsidy
- Online courses and library
- Foreign languages lessons (English, German)
- Company car policy
Etteplan is a place for people driven by innovation and technology. We like to share our passion for trying new things, exchanging ideas and learning new technologies. Experience and technical knowledge allows us to develop and create solutions matching our clients' needs. If challenging yourself is what you are looking for, then this could be the right place for you.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV in English via "Apply" button.