- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to reinforce the Field Service Operations team. As a Field Service Engineer you will be part of a team but the majority of your time will be spent working with our customers. To be successful in this position you should enjoy working independently, remotely, and travelling a lot. You will have regular contact with customers, colleagues as Technical Key Account Managers, the Team Leader and the Field Service Operations Area Manager.
You will be based in Warsaw with expected travelling of more than 80%.
As a Service Technician you will be responsible for:
- Install, commission and maintain the equipment and installations of Processing Equipment at our customers’ sites
- Participating in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines and commissioning of equipment
- Participating in execution or execute preventive maintenance activities in line with global Tetra Pak standard procedures
- Following the Tetra Pak maintenance concept and documentation
- Rebuilding kits according to procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations
- Work with complex equipment, eg. using the latest automation technology at customer sites
- Ensure Tetra Pak quality to customers to secure customer satisfaction
- Informing relevant Tetra Pak staff or execute reporting in a timely manner about discovered technical issues according to the relevant processes
- Escalation of all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues
- Report new business opportunities through the appropriate channels based on the good judgement
We belive you have:
- Technical education, preferably electrical or mechanical with strong automation skills in processing equipment
- Experience of industrial installations, maintenance and/or service work is nice to have;
- Hands-on skills in mechanical maintenance;
- Basic electrical skills;
- Understanding of PLCs, industrial software knowledge is an advantage
- Computer skills (MS Office skills);
- Fluency in English and Polish;
- Willingness to travel 80 % of the time and working from home;
- Flexibility in working outside regular working hours based on customer needs;
- Strong ability to learn, strong personal drive and interest in developing self;
- Driving license
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- International working environment
- Continuous development opportunities
- Company car
- Mobile phone
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com.
This job posting expires on the 18th of December 2021.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.