Technology Graduate Programme
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 lata temu
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. Our global businesses serve more than 39 million customers in 66 countries. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper and, ultimately, helping people to realise their ambitions.
HSBC Technology develops best products, services and processes to make life simpler, better and faster for HSBC customers. Over the next two years, we will be investing around USD15-17 billion to fuel our growth through technology that makes banking simpler, better and faster for our customers.
Read more about HSBC Technology Poland.
Our Graduate Programme
We’re opening Technology Graduate Programme to innovate the way we serve our customers and transform HSBC, the world's leading international bank.
Our two-year rotational programme will see you developing solutions at the forefront of technological advancements. Cloud. Cybersecurity. Artificial Intelligence. Data. These are just some of the technologies you’ll work with.
Programme start date: 1 July 2019
Programme duration: Two-year rotational programme
Graduate salary: Competitive plus employees’ benefits
As part of the 12-week induction you will join the 2019 Group Graduate Induction in London to learn about HSBC and Technology, to network, socialize and make connections across the bank. You will then have the opportunity to learn key technology foundation skills before attending 5-week technical training program in India, covering: Mobile, API, Analytics, Cloud, Cyber Security and Ways of Working.
Your career opportunity
Make technology work harder to make life simpler. Find ingenious ways for it to make banking better, faster and easier for our customers. Keep their money safe and their data secure.
You’ll touch on everything – from Cybersecurity to Data, to Cloud, to Artificial Intelligence. What you do at HSBC is all about finding new ways to apply the latest technologies:
- In your first 12-month placement, aligned to your areas of interest, skills and abilities, we will enable you to start your career and have an impact from day 1
- In your second 12-month placement, aligned to your areas of interest, building on the capabilities that you developed in first year, we will enable you to continue development and add value daily
- Alongside this, you will receive ongoing technical skills training through the specific technical learning curriculum developed to support your role
- Personal and professional skills development days will be scheduled throughout the programme to support your development of core and common capabilities.
This will equip you with the impressive technical capabilities and core leadership skills you need to progress with your career in a crucial function within HSBC after finishing the programme.
We are looking for top talent
True technologists are innovative and curious. We particularly want to hear from:
- Innovative and creative thinkers who challenge themselves and each other, push the boundaries of thinking, share knowledge and explore new ideas
- Analytical problem solvers who can overcome complex challenges using data and logic
- Collaborative people who work with colleagues and clients to achieve their goals
- Commercial minds who understand anything we do is about improving something for our customers
If you have questions before applying please email us at [email protected]
Applications close on 30 April 2019. However, as we hire on a rolling basis, we’d encourage you to apply sooner rather than later.
To apply, please send your CV in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at
http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent application, please email us at: