- Generała Bohdana Zielińskiego 3, 30-320 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Technology Risk Manager, OfficerNumer ref.: R-650571
Examine key internal IT controls and evaluate control design and operating effectiveness in mitigating risk.
Adhere to standard control test methodologies and deliver quality test work papers to support testing conclusions.
Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
Keep up to date on relevant policy, standards and regulatory requirements
Work with IT process and control owners to understand and document internal IT controls.
Administrate and support the control certification process.
Support the management of the central IT Control Library within State Street’s GRC tool.
Draft clear and meaningful findings, assessment reports, presentations, and other materials for Sr. Management.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in technology risk management, audit and/or compliance
- Candidate should have expertise in IT General Controls and sound understanding of IT platforms, applications, and related technology.
- Knowledge of industry Risk and Control frameworks (COSO, COBIT, NIST, ISO, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and solid problem-solving skills.
- Proven interpersonal, communication and project management skills (PMP)
- Risk and/or Audit certifications and/or related qualifications (i.e., CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP)
- Advanced MS Excel, Word and Power Point skills
- Desired experience in RSA Archer GRC solution
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No Intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers