State Street Corporation, founded in 1792 and listed on the New York Stock exchange since 1995 (NYSE: STT), is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management as well as investment research and trading with headquarters in Boston. With $28.5 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.4 trillion in assets under management (as of March 31st, 2015) State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets worldwide, including the U.S., Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. State Street Bank GmbH, based in Munich, is a 100% subsidiary of State Street Corporation having branches in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Krakow, London, Luxembourg, Vienna and Zurich.
We are looking for a
Technology Risk Manager, Officer
JOB ID: R-606564
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Interested in engaging with the thought leaders driving technological innovation and transformation at a large financial services organization? The Technology Business Controls team engages with global programs to understand strategic initiatives, assess risk at the outset and drive the integration of risk reduction throughout the duration of the program.
Individual will assist in the governance and reporting of IT risk remediation initiatives and provide reporting relative to technology risk and compliance information for measurement analysis and senior management communications as directed.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist with governance and reporting on IT risk remediation initiatives including programs and projects that are addressing and remediating risk
- Assist with design assessment of solution and coverage to qualify and quantify risk reduction with effective plans and correct priority of scope
- Perform formal Risk Assessments
- Perform Controls Assurance activities
- Assist with driving a culture of risk management, risk and control visibility with measurable risk reduction and effective reporting and governance of risk reduction activities
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management, audit, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Candidate is knowledgeable and has experience in IT risk and/or IT Audit
- Candidate is familiar with and has experience managing small to medium initiatives including timelines, status, interdependency and risk management
- Candidate exhibits ability to solve complex problems with support from management
- Candidate assists with management of stakeholder needs and expectations while providing consistent and regular communications with support from management
- Candidate is able to effectively balance multiple tasks through careful prioritization
- Candidate is able to work collaboratively with others to produce a quality work product
- Candidate has a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with IT Risk, IT Audit, or technology operations
- Candidate is has experience in IT Audit or IT Controls Assurance
- Candidate maintains evolving expertise in several of the following areas: financial services, information technology, information security, systems development, change / release management, access security and physical access controls and procedures
- Candidate is able to work independently while sharing expertise with colleagues and others. Offers mentoring and guidance to others
- Professional designation a plus (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.