sharing the costs of sports activities
Technology Specialist Cloud & Hosting Analyst
- Opolska 100, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 25 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
Amazon Web Services
Your responsibilities would include:
• Works with various stakeholders to understand and capture business requirements for the development/improvement of systems and services
• Provide support to the Product Owner(s) and Domain Architect in translating business requirements to functional and non-functional technical/support specifications for Product(s) or elements, which are cross-functional.
• Pro-actively identifies areas of improvement in the end-to-end value delivery
• Works with the team to elicit requirements for the next Sprint's Stories.
• Understands business requirements and acceptance criteria in the form of User Stories, assesses the complexity of these and translates these into implementable services, solutions and configurations.
• Supports the Product Owner in the breakdown, decomposition and description of business needs into Stories.
• Completes the User Stories with Acceptance Criteria;
• Ensures the product design and implementation adheres to functional requirements and architecture standards;
• Is responsible for ensuring the overall HEINEKEN standards and best practices are adhered by (i.e. Quality, Compliance, Security, resiliency);
• Ensure comprehensive and complete documentation is produced and shared, when required
• Maintains awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices; and evaluate them for applicability;
• Innovates, imagines and identifies new technological solutions and requirements, helping build a suite of fit-for-purpose Services to be consumed Globally, pre-empting requirements where possible
Infrastructure & Applications:
• Manages the quality of solutions and advises on management of technical debt.
• Identifies potential bottlenecks that affect the Product and their underlying causes and proposes innovative and imaginative ways to resolve.
• Keeps up with relevant developments in own functional area and ensures development, transfer and retention of knowledge. Is together with team members end-to-end responsible to deliver the value of a single • Product through the entire Product life cycle;
• Delivers working Product enhancements within the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero-defect culture.
• Is a tech-savvy team member who develops Products with innovative elements while translating technical elements for non-technical team members;
• Provides guidance and coaching to other Product Team members on changes throughout the design process.
• Is multidisciplinary – ensuring that the key competencies and expertise needed to develop, build, deploy and support the Product are embedded in the team.
• Is willing to help other team members removing impediments.
• Is self-organising with other team members. There is no separate management layer, work is planned and executed by the team;
• Is Product oriented and supports/coaches team members on delivering a true end-to-end Service
Sourcing and supplier management:
• Supports Product Owner(s) in establishing contracts by defining Service Level Agreements, Statements of Work and governance;
• Supports the Product Owner(s) in maintaining the financial budget and ensures that this remains in line with the supplier contracts and complies with all corporate requirements for financial control, budgetary conformance and expenditure authorisation;
• Reviews invoices from suppliers against budget and delivered services
• Provide all relevant supplier correspondence that has or can have a legal impact to the Product Owner(s)
Qualifications in Business Administration or other related studies.
Relevant certification on the assigned expertise area (Public Cloud, System Admin, etc.)
Relevant certifications in (Agile) IT product delivery (e.g. ITIL v4, Lean IT, Scrum, DevOps)
Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Ability to operate with energy, conviction and commitment
Ability to facilitate the right debates and ensure clear and robust decisions
Experience with defining and implementing (Agile/digital) application (development) support best practices, based on industry standards/market trends and technology
Experience with servicing global audiences (of consumer, customer and employee facing information systems) with varying cultural backgrounds
Experience with IT Service Management frameworks and processes
Experience with working in an international environment
Experience with supporting a Service Portfolio of medium to high complexity.
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people at all levels of the organisation.
Analytically and quantitatively strong, highly structured.
Has a keen eye for detail and ensures all deliverables meet a high personal standard and are delivered with pride.
Is a team player and is able to work effectively at all levels of the Product Team/organisation with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
Able to identify and understand multiple stakeholder perspectives and perceptions and bring an open mind to understanding and build on the views of others.
Ability to work in teams and work dedicated for a team;
Works in a shared and collaborative fashion and always maintains transparency in delivery
Understanding of (cyber) security protocols, IT systems, networking infrastructures and database systems.
Experience of reviewing and understanding (Key) Value Indicators and producing actionable insights to improve/increase value
Preferably experience with working in a (Cloud) Managed Service Partner model
Preferably experienced in working in a multi-Cloud environment, with on-premise environments
Excellent facilitation, presentation, and analysing skills;
Business domain expertise for the relevant product;
Skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and financial modelling;
Preferably experience with working in an Agile environment
Preferably experience with working with or knowledge of ServiceNow
Preferably experience with working with or knowledge of Microsoft Azure (DevOps)
Preferably experience with working with or knowledge of Amazon Web Services
Preferably experience with working with or knowledge of JIRA
Preferably experience with working with or knowledge of VMWare
What we offer
Private Medical Healthcare
Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
ACCA Approved Employer
Work from home flexibility (also after COVID)
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
flexible work from home scheme after pandemic/lockdown
open bar on Fridays;)
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation Management, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!