sharing the costs of sports activities
Technology Specialist Engineer – Master Data Management
- Opolska 100, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
Translating business requirements into solution design and actively contribute in the technical implementation of the stories for our MDM platform.
Actively participate in the story refinements, estimation, implementation approach amongst other activities. We have “whole-team” approach where everyone contributes in making a great product.
Contribute in technical implementation through programming with Java and other configurations in our platform TIBCO EBX. You must know and own the code base (e.g. approve pull-requests, peer review).
You maintain and update engineering standards and ensure that other team members (both internal and external) adhere to these standards. You ensure that all developments comply with our engineering standards and security policies.
Ownership of the build, release, and deployment through using Azure DevOps platform. Timely refinement and implementation of CI-CD pipeline as necessary.
You will be responsible for SDLC tools evaluation and set up such as: code repo, test management, test automation and monitoring infrastructure & application monitoring.
Drive quality and security aspects, define and implement test strategy consisting of test automation, quality policies and security procedures (ISP)amongst others.
IT Service Management – facilitate analysis of incidents and problems, coordinate with partner teams to solve them in timely fashion. Look for structural solutions over one-time quick fixes and service improvements through stability & reliability of the platform.
You may facilitate service review sessions with our customers (OpCos) where you assess the current services and find potential improvement areas.
You create and analyse reports related to service management and customer experience.
In case of cross system incidents, you support in coordination between the different teams. You facilitate in communication between Customer and technical teams.
• You have Bachelor/Master’s degree, preferably in technical field
• You have 3-5 years of experience in Master Data Management domain and good understanding of Master Data Systems & tools.
• You have exposure to and proven experience with Master Data Management Tooling, like TIBCO EBX or Orchestra Networks or alike.
• You have demonstratable working experience of about 5 years in software engineering area, as a e.g. full-stack developer, DevOps engineer. Technical lead experience will be a definite advantage.
• You have Agile mindset and working experience in Agile delivery, Scrum experience is plus. You show end-to-end ownership of work that you do.
• You have ability to communicate well in English (write, speak) and can deal with (occasionally) changing priorities.
• You have experience with outsourced managed services, using ITIL processes; especially mentoring and coordinating when needed to get the work done.
• You emonstrated hands-on experience of working with some of the following: Java, JS, low-code platforms, web server (apache tomcat), API & Web services.
• You have knowledge of Azure DevOps and building and developing pipelines, deployment architecture, coding best practices. Tooling such as: SonarQube, ELK stack, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Splunk
• You have basic knowledge of relational databases – MS SQL or similar, can write SQL queries and troubleshoot DB related issues.
• You have experience with data modelling and database design
• Good understanding of architectural patterns – client-server, microservices, event based and SOA.
• Basic knowledge of other data management tooling (such as Data Quality tooling, Data Governance, BI, etcetera)
• Sound experience of quality engineering aspects and tooling – Azure Test Plan, keyword driven Test automation frameworks with selenium & python, test and quality management, bug reporting.
• Experience with integrations with large ERPs and CRMs.
• Knowledge and experience with application security.
• Being able to translate technical language into a story that can be understood by less technical people.
• Storytelling. You have the skills to bring a message about a technical solution is such a way that the audience understands why this solution needs to be implemented. You can ‘sell’ the idea.
• You are able to create visually attractive slides that convey a clear message.
• You take ownership of the work we do together and drive
• People skills: you can work with people of many different cultures and backgrounds.
• Interested in continuous self-development through training and learning on the job.
What we offer
Private Medical Healthcare
Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
ACCA Approved Employer
Work from home flexibility (also after COVID)
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
flexible work from home scheme after pandemic/lockdown
open bar on Fridays;)
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation Management, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!