Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Telco Core / Radio / 5G Network Architect (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Telco Core / Radio / 5G Network Architect (CN)Numer ref.: R00022363
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Communications and Media (C&M) is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses in serving clients across specific Industries – Communications, Media & Entertainment. Telco – Focuses primarily on industries related with telecommunications and information & communication technology (ICT). This dynamic team serves most of the world’s leading wireline, wireless, cable and satellite communications and service providers. Media & Entertainment – Focuses on industries like broadcast, entertainment, print and publishing. Globally, CN-C&M works to develop value growth strategies for its clients, who are top-notch organizations, and help improve their offers and go-to-market performance and maximize organizational effectiveness. We work on end-to-end projects delivering management and technology consultancy to help our clients achieve greater profitability, quality, and reliability. From multi-year major systems integration transformation deals to shorter more agile engagements, we have a rapidly expanding portfolio of hyper-growth clients and an increasing footprint with next-gen technology and industry practices.
What will you do?
- Support work as part of larger project teams in the network consulting engagements spanning across business analysis, design, implementation, rollouts, migration, gap analysis and assessments of existing network architectures, processes etc.
- Perform end to end program support spanning across effort estimations, service delivery, quality assurance. Participating in a large network transformation program
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Supporting transformations of an existing operating model to allow introduction and deployment of new generation of network services (5G)
- Working with clients on investigating current needs and problems in order to create and implement comprehensive business and technology transformation
- Designing new solutions and new capabilities based on the requirements defined
What are we looking for?
- The candidate should have 2+ years of experience in one of the telecom networks domain (Core, Radio, Transmission, Telco Cloud, Security)
- Experience within the cooperation with business and customer is a strong asset
- Shall have good knowledge of digital, analytical, automation use cases for network planning, operations, deployments
- Understanding of following (one or more) is desired: Core network architecture (E2E architecture or in EPC/5G Core, IMS, R4, IN, UDM domain), standards (3GPP, ETSI, GSMA, …) / Radio (2G/3G/4G/5G, O-RAN) technologies / Core or Radio network planning & optimization / Capacity and/or coverage planning, CAPEX & OPEX planning, investment planning etc. / Network Process Digitization - Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Field Force, Customer Complaint Handling, NOC / SOC / Network audits and assessments, benchmarking & KPI definition
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills. Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.