Telefoniczny doradca klienta
VOYAGU POLAND sp. z o.o.
PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- offer expired 15 days ago
- contract of employment, temporary staffing agreement
- full-time, part time
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work
- Immediate employment
- More than one vacancy
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
- Shift work:no
- Days of work:working days (Monday to Friday)
- Working hours:Due to time zone difference, we work special hours: Monday — Friday from 4 PM to 1 AM local time
- Payment schedule:monthly
- Model of payment:basic salary + performance bonus
Voyagu is a group of travel inspired professionals behind our innovative TravelTech company. At Voyagu we are focused to lead the industry and change the way people travel. We are excited to reimagine booking and travel experience for our clients. The company was founded 6 years ago in San Francisco. We survived COVID-19 pandemic and now, as the US travel market is evolving, we are growing and getting stronger everyday.
We are seeking energetic, driven sales professionals who are fluent in English and love to travel.
As an Account/Sales Manager, you will interact with highly educated well paid professionals and creative people from the U.S. to focus on three clear benefits: to maximize their savings, provide competent service in planning and booking travel, and quick access to travel support throughout the trip. You will build relationships with your clients to become an expert for all their travel needs.
What You Will Do:
- Qualify incoming prospects to turn it in to business opportunities;
- Identify client travel needs to match with right company product for the client;
- Navigate your client through the product options to close the deal with you;
- Master customer care skills to ensure perfect client experience, loyalty and recommendation;
- Establish 1-on-1 relationships with your clients to be a trusted business partner for all their travel;
- Working in a team of 4-6 agents together with a team leader;
- Completing sales targets;
- Make mistakes, but don’t make the same mistake twice. No one has ever done what we are doing, so fasten your seatbelt.
We Expect You To:
- Be fluent in English;
- Have experience in Sales or Customer Service;
- Be driven by professional & financial development;
- Be a goal-oriented person, able to overcome obstacles in achieving high goals;
- Have strong communication skills and ability to negotiate;
- Have problem-solving skills & learning agility;
- Love challenges and handle stressful situations with a smile;
- Be flexible, able to adapt, and engage with everyone;
- Be excited to work with American clientele;
International background or experience of working and/or communication with US native speakers is a must. FLEX or AIESEC alumni or W&T participants are preferred.
What we offer
- Motivating compensation: fixed base + sales commission + bonus;
- 20 days of paid vacation per year and 5 days of paid sick leaves;
- Personal development plan for each employee;
- The chance to work in a upbeat environment — we are anything, but boring;
- Modern office space in the center of Poznan.
Joining us at Voyagu you will be helping Ukraine to fight for freedom and sovereignty!
We are donating weekly 5% of the earned commission from each booking to Ukraine.
Voyagu is a rapidly growing travel startup for U.S. premium clients to book and manage international trips.
Our mission is to make the client experience far better than anyone in the industry. In our product we combine travel expertise and human attention to provide savings and reliable support. We help our clients to reduce the time and eliminate the uncertainty of choosing the best travel option. We focus on three clear benefits: to maximize their savings, provide competent service in planning and booking travel, and quick access to travel support throughout the trip.
Our advanced self-developed technology helps us to achieve market competitiveness and supports the quality of customer experience.
Founded in 2016 in San Francisco we have been growing at x2 every year since. Our office locations in the US both East and West Coast, Europe, and CIS give us an international presence and proximity to our partners and investors.
In our culture, we unite travel-inspired professionals who share the purpose and the big dream to elevate the way premium clients travel. We work hard, act fast without corporate nonsense and politics. Our fast scaling pace is powered by our people and we give them the opportunities to grow their career and personal income.