Find out more about us by clicking the video.
Telemarketing at METTLER TOLEDO is an important support tool. For us it means building a stronghold and support for our marketing and sales activities through generating leads with direct customer contact via telecommunication such as telephone or email. Therefore, we are searching for skilled professional who will lead our Telemarketing team.
Main location: Warsaw
- Managing Telemarketing team (currently 10 Specialists + 1 Team Leader),
- Working closely together with the regional Sales & Marketing Teams, building and improving the relationships with key stakeholders (Marketing & Campaign Managers from Europe),
- Managing transition process of new markets to the centralized European Telemarketing team,
- Improving Telemarketing process, implementing best practices and process standardization for each sub-team,
- Reviewing metrics and KPI's on consistent basis to ensure stable team performance as well as defining the success of campaigns,
- Supervising outgoing campaigns,
- Guiding and supporting team to consistently reach and exceed targets such as number of hot/warm leads generated.
- At least 5 years of experience in management of Telemarketing, Telesales, Call Center or Sales area,
- Experience in working in international environment to effectively cooperate with key business stakeholders,
- Ability to derive specific actions and improvements based on data analytics and trends,
- Proven track record in individual and team efficiency improvements,
- Strong experience in effective training/coaching in sales field,
- Knowledge of call center & reporting solutions,
- Experience in process transitions,
- Readiness to travel (up to 10%),
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Knowledge of French or German would be an asset.
What do we offer:
Training and development
Up to 5 days of home office
Company bus from
Extended medical care
Extensive life insurance
Multisport package /
Offer to You:
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of contract of employment,
- Attractive benefit package (medical care, multisport card/multicafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance),
- Language courses,
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 5 days of home office per month,
- Company bus from Metro Wilanowska,
- Chill-room, Fruity Wednesdays,
- Possibility to work in an international environment with multicultural team,
- Possibility to use languages on daily basis,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including e.g. roller skates, football, board games, cycling or running.