Temporary Agency Coordinator CEE
DHL Supply Chain (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Are you a passionate professional looking for exciting career possibilities? Do you take an energetic and resourceful approach to problem-solving while bringing innovative ideas to life on behalf of your team and your stakeholders? Do you enjoy analytical thinking and make recommendations based on data-driven approach? If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We need a person who thrives in a fast-paced environment and who isn’t afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard. DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people. We`re always part of our customer`s team. You’ve got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day… because you will be an essential part of everyday life. In this CEE Flex Labor Coordinator role:
- You'll drive success in coordination of flexible labor processes in CEE cluster in line with DHL strategy (temporary, outsourcing) with a strong focus on analysis,
- You’ll take responsibility for compliance strategy and conducting audits with temporary labor agencies,
- You’ll regularly conduct risk assessment of flexible labor agencies with regards to the delivery of agreed contractual terms,
- You’ll Interpret business needs into data and reporting requirements,
- You’ll establish close and effective relationship with the preferred flexible labor agencies (conduct regular meetings; manage the delivery of key performance indicators (KPIs); ensure suppliers follow standard processes and tools to deliver temporary workers),
- You’ll communicate on regular basis with representatives from sites responsible for operational cooperation with flexible labor agencies,
- You’ll support procurement department in negotiations, closing frame agreements/amendments with agencies,
- You’ll prepare regular market mapping in cooperation with flexible labor agencies,
- You’ll carry out regular one to ones & performance management with direct reports monitoring objectives,
- You’ll support the design and development of standard reports to support Recruitment Centre team in the cluster,
You will find a fantastic opportunity with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an active leader with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you.
Now, here’s what we need from you:
- 2-3 years of experience on position with similar scope of responsibilities with a strong focus on data analysis,
- Experience in workforce management at a flexible labor agency is an advantage,
- Team management experience,
- Excellent Excel skills, BI Analytics, Excel, Power Point knowledge,
- Knowledge of legalizing the employment of temporary workers and foreigners,
- Very good communication skills (both direct face-to-face and cooperating at distance),
- Experience in managing 3rd party suppliers / vendors,
- English language – fluent (written and spoken),
- Willingness to travel.