Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together. Careers that Change Lives
Are you a sales person with a proven history of success? Do you bring a structured and ethical approach and the ability to spot market opportunities and the skills to convert these to sales? Are you able to close complex negotiations with high level of engagement and commercial flair? Do you enjoy a challenge?
If you like this, why not consider working for Medtronic as a Territory Manager in our Neurovascular Polish team! We are currently looking for a Territory Manager to promote and sell our advanced and innovative products to hospitals and healthcare professionals in Central Poland.
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
Territory Manager Neurovascular – Central Poland
A Day in the Life
We are looking for a result driven, team-oriented and dynamic colleague to fill out an open position within our Neurovascular team. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong selling skills and knowledge from the medical device industry (preferable within the interventional neuroradiology sector), we encourage you to apply.The main purpose of this role is to sell and promote the innovative range of Medtronic NV products in the area of Central Poland.
The jobholder will lead the sales and market adoption efforts in the neuro interventional field in Central Poland. The role will include performing sales presentations, launches and introductions of new products and services, conducting training and in-service activities for physicians, nurses and building strong relationships with customers.
For this role you need to be located in central part of Poland (Warsaw / mazowieckie voivodship strongly preferred).
- Thoroughly understand the therapy options for hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke procedures, to be able to sell based on study results
- Manage relationships and ensure close collaboration with KOL to maximize therapy adoption and sales
- Work in the field across the region on routine basis
- Present and sell Neurovascular products to clients, conduct sales presentations and clinical in-services and nurse support staff
- Consistently achieve sales and profit targets within set expense budgets
- Identify growth potential in your region
- Identify and execute necessary initiatives including workshops, symposia, etc., that will increase awareness and ultimate adoption
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, adapt and change plans when necessary
- Prepare business strategies for existing and potential accounts
- Implement marketing messages
- Identify and address relevant patient organizations etc., specialist physicians, as well as key referrals physicians to drive patient growth
- Attend and participate in key professional congresses, patient congresses and events, as required
Must Haves and Nice to Haves
- Relevant experience in sales of medical devices (min. 3 years)
- University degree; Medical degree / MSc degree, master in marketing/biomedical engineering/business highly valued
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Advanced presentation and negotiation skills
- Clinical competency, ability to confidently interact in a scientific environment with multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with the Operating Room or Cathlab environment and knowledge of its specific requirements
- Professional Business acumen and Strategic thinking skills
- Excellent planning, organization and prioritization of tasks skills
- Independency, commitment and accountability for implementation, result-driven, hands-on
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a dynamic environment
- Engagement, Team spirit, Can-do attitude
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Willing to travel intensively
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of neurovasculature
- Experience in Interventional (Neuro)radiology or with endovascular procedures is welcome
- Nursing experience or nursing/physician assistant
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!