- WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
At Smith+Nephew, global medical technology company, we design and make technology that takes the limits off living, and we help healthcare professionals achieve the same goal. Together we improve life, while also improving performance. This formed the basis for our purpose, #LifeUnlimited, and our culture pillars of Care, Collaboration and Courage.
Care means that we show empathy and understanding for each other, our customers and patients.
Collaboration means we work together as a team, based on mutual trust and respect.
Courage is about continuous learning, innovation and accountability.
Currrently we are looking for someone to join our Wrocław’s centre on position of:
- Profitably sell the Business Units product portfolio so that the product group and overall territory sales targets are achieved
- Acquire, maintain and keep up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of the territory, including information on current customers, business potential, competitor activity and market trends
- Report monthly on sales activity, business prospects and competitor activity, and, at least, on a quarterly basis on sales performance, territory business plan and market trends
- Active monitoring and participation in tenders in the subordinate area. Responsibility for the disposal of tenders
- Continuously assess the territory and market to identify new business opportunities with existing customers and opportunities to add to the customer base
- Provide advice and training to customers on Smith & Nephew products to ensure high levels of user competence etc.
- Follow up of all sales leads, customer inquiries and requests for assistance to ensure sales opportunities are maximized and the customer is provided with a first class service
- Liaison with colleagues from other parts of Smith & Nephew business to ensure that cross-business opportunities within the territory are maximized
- negotiating and problem solving skills
- tenacity and resilience, articulate, numerical
- relationship building, sales closing skills persuasive and approachable, strong orientation on target
- English language min B2
- practical knowledge of the Public Procurement Law and the specifics of its sale
- knowledge of MS Office package
- attractive compensation with bonus plan
- company car, iPad, iPhone
- work with innovation and extraordinary medical equipment
- possibilities to grow within company