There's never been a better time to be a part of Boston Scientific. This is an exciting moment: when our legacy of industry leadership intersects with the promise of a brilliant future. Today, we're 23,000 colleagues strong, with an impressive portfolio of 13,000 products. We’re at the forefront of the medical device industry – leading, evolving and transforming it into bolder and more amazing territories. Our principles power our performance, and together, we turn our shared vision into value. For our patients and our employees.
Territory Sales Manager - Rythm Managment
West / South-West Poland
preferred locations – Wrocław / Opole / Katowice
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
- Visit customers and/or potential customers of Boston Scientific on a regular and planned basis to promote products and services to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets, as agreed with the Manager.
- Develop further as professional sales rep by acquiring working knowledge and selling techniques.
- Manage existing and acquire new customers in the assigned territory under general supervision of the Manager.
- With limited instructions of Manager, plan and develop the market for our existing and new products according with divisional goals
- Provide ongoing technical training and support to customers directly
- Cultivate wide range of business relationships with hospital management, purchasing department and hospital staff.
- Attend meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required to promote Boston Scientific products and services.
- Analyze and report to the Manager and/or others (monthly & year basis) the market and business feedback by using all available support tools.
- To represent Boston Scientific values and integrity.
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Territory Sales Manager position in the medical or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong sales skills, solution-oriented thinking and the ability to work without appreciable direction
- Must be able to demonstrate competency in all required areas
- Must be goal oriented and can demonstrate the ability to achieve goals in a team environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Clean car driving license category B
- Ability to travel extensively, including domestic and abroad travels
- Active participation in congresses, symposia and workshops
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational Company
- Wide package of benefits
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Definite-time contract