Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o.
5 250–6 000 zł brutto / mies.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our client from Automotive and Energy Generation and Storage industry we are currently looking for:
What will you be doing:
- offer customer service throughout the sales and delivery process,
- ensure close and tailored communication with customers at all touch points,
- maintain a presentable showroom,
- help create, maintain and develop sales pipelines,
- be a strong contributor to achieving store sales and delivery targets,
- ensure readiness of fleet cars,
- prepare customer vehicles in advance of delivery appointments as well as perform direct deliveries,
- maintain sales administrative duties (contract completion, finance and ensuring systems are up to date, managing all outbound activities and reporting),
What will the right person look like:
- experience in providing customer service in a fast-paced environment,
- good knowledge of MS Office,
- must have had a valid driver’s license for minimum of 2 years,
- must have and continue to maintain a valid and safe driving record,
- able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language,
- confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
What we offer:
- employment contract for 2 months with possibility of extension,
- salary: 5250,00 zł brutto/miesiąc,
- work tools – phone and laptop,
- work hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10:00 – 18:00, Thursday 10:00 – 20:00, Saturday 10:00 – 16:00,
- benefits – Medical Care,
- opportunity to grow with a company in the Automotive and Energy Generation and Storage industries,
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.